Huge presence at the conference EEM 23 in Lappeenranta, Finland. Meet the inspiring energy TradeRES team.
This Special Session highlighted the project’s findings and achievements, including electricity market models, case studies from local energy communities, and the modelling of new market designs for a (near) 100% renewable energy system.
Presentations already available:
- TradeRES: New Markets Design & Models for ~100% Renewable Power Systems (LNEG)
- Local Energy Markets and Strategic Interaction (ICL)
- Demand Response Models and Markets (ISEP)
- Can an Energy Only Market (EOM) enable Resource Adequacy in a nearly 100% Renewable Power System? (TUDelft)
- Comparison of Support Schemes for Renewables – A German Case Study (DLR)
- RES Support Schemes in the Iberian Power Systems (LNEG)
- Evaluating different types of CfDs in a fully decarbonized European wholesale electricity market (EnBW)
- Using Spine Toolbox to facilitate a modelling workflow for TradeRES (VTT)
- Evaluating different types of CfDs in a fully decarbonized European wholesale electricity market (VTT)
- Electricity market modeling and simulation with MASCEM and RESTrade (ISEP)
- Coupling AMIRIS and EMLabpy (TUDelft)
#innovation #scientist #research #engineering #technology #science #markets #models #casestudies #energy