Now you can download workshop presentations.
- Program | Download
- Welcome and Contextualization of the Main Challenges to Ensure the Intensive, Efficient, and Secure Use of Renewables in Electricity Markets and Power Systems | Zita Vale Download
- Challenges and market design choices for a sustainable electricity market | L.J. (Laurens) de Vries, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands | Download
- Trading in Local Energy Market: Flexibility and Resilience | Goran Strbac, Imperial College London, United Kingdom | Download
- Energy Communities – Research Theory and Practice | Esther Mengelkamp, MK consulting, Germany | Download
- Management of Local Flexibilities in Distribution System Operation | Hugo Morais, Lisbon University, Portugal | Download
- Impact of the Dynamic Operation of interconnection Lines in Market Splitting at MIBEL | Ana Estanqueiro, National Laboratory of Energy and Geology, Portugal | Download
- How current market design proposals are threatening the expansion of renewables | Silke Johanndeiter, Energy Baden-Württemberg AG, Germany | Download
Note: recordings will be available next Monday.