- Algarvio, Hugo and Lopes, Fernando and Santana, João, “Strategic Operation of Hydroelectric Power Plants in Energy Markets: A Model and a Study on the Hydro-Wind Balance”, Fluids 2020, 5 (4), 209; https://doi.org/10.3390/fluids5040209
- Helistö, Niina, Juha Kiviluoma, Germán Morales-España, Ciara O’Dwyer. “Impact of Operational Details and Temporal Representations on Investment Planning in Energy Systems Dominated by Wind and Solar.” Applied Energy 290 (May 15, 2021): 116712. https://doi.org/10.
- Hugo Algarvio. “The Role of Local Citizen Energy Communities in the Road to Carbon-Neutral Power Systems: Outcomes from a Case Study in Portugal.” Smart Cities, 4(2), 840–863. MDPI AG. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/smartcities4020043
- António Couto, Hugo Algarvio, Fernando Lopes, Ana Estanqueiro, “Impacto da integração em larga escala de capacidade solar fotovoltaica nos preços do mibel: análise da remuneração das centrais fotovoltaicas em ambiente de mercado, CIES2020 – XVII Congresso Ibérico e XIII Congresso Ibero-americano de Energia Solar, Lisboa, Portugal, 3-5 November, 2020 | Link (without peer review)
- Ricardo Faia, Tiago Pinto, Fernando Lezama, Zita Vale, Juan Manuel Corchado, Optimisation for Coalitions Formation Considering the Fairness in Flexibility Market Participation, 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2020), Montrouge, France, 25-27 of November, 2020 | Link
- Tiago Pinto, Nathalia Boeno, Zita Vale, Everthon Sica, “Multiagent Simulation of Demand Flexibility Integration in Local Energy Markets”, 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2020), Montrouge, France, 25-27 of November, 2020 | Link
- IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, Article ‘Market design challenges for decarbonised electricity systems in Europe’ organized by Imperial College in collaboration with LNEG, TU Delft, TNO and VTT